HUGS!

A big THANK YOU for visiting my blog, it is people like you who inspire me to keep writing about fashion, my day and my loves and hates. Without you, this blog would be nothing.

Please feel free to leave a comment - I love reading them and checking out your blog!

Friday, May 27, 2011

HELLO AGAIN!

HELLO! 


I have been... THE WORST BLOGGER. so basically it's one year later... and I'm back to my blog :) 
I'm not sure what happened there... I guess you could say life happened. I got caught up, distracted and influenced by university life. and WOW what a change it is.


I'm not even sure if anyone will ever read this.. I suppose it's just nice to have somewhere to go to post my thoughts. I've sincerely missed it, and I'm again at a stage in my life, where I just need to write. To express myself. :)


I'm still the confused human being I was back then. I'm still not sure where I want to go. I'm not even sure how on earth I survived the first year of uni! But now we're approach exams again. It's quite a pain.. and I'm SO unprepared. like, I feel even worse about these exams than I did for VCE. Now that's saying something :( 


I'll stop rambling now and leave you with a few photos :)


.... that kind of failed. google chrome won't work :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.