I have sooo many things I want to blog about but I don't want to do a brain dump because then it'll be really hard to read/understand! So I'll blog it post by post, perhaps I'll save them then post them at a later date?
who knows. anyway at the forefront of my mind is my ENTER score. for those of you who have no cluee what I'm talking about it's like the ranking you get in comparision to the performance of every other student in the state. So the highest you can possibly get is 99.95 and guess who got 98.25 ;) yup; I'm quite chuffed and suprised! I never thought I could get such a wonderful score! Hopefully I'll be able to get into Melbourne Uni Commerce (major Economics) which would be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited! :D
I feel really lucky at the moment as I know of some people who didn't get the score they wanted which is a major bummer. :( I would be upset too; like I had my mark of what I wanted (which I exceeded!) and if I didn't get it I would be devastated.
Most people I've spoken to are really happy with they're results so that's fantastical! The Study Score (you get a score out of 50 for each subject you study which is passed on both internal [school] and external [outside school markers] assessments) is English. It has really suprised me. It's one of my best results and I remarkably, somehow, managed to pull straight A+'s so I'm super thrilled about that! :D
I'm going to go shopping tonight and buy myself the pair of shows below to reward myself. hehe
sportsgirl $89.95
planning on wearing them with shorts and summer dresses. yes?
To all you VCE readers out there I hope you're happy with your score too! And even if you're not; try not to stress too much! there's always other ways to get to where you want to! :)
3 comments:
oh honey,
congratulations for you! (:
I'mhappy for you!
xx
yay and congrats! I hope you get in as well! that would be great!
loves
Hey
Congratulations on your score!
Just wanted to say no pressure on commenting on my blog, just hope you enjoy reading it!
Post a Comment