HUGS!

A big THANK YOU for visiting my blog, it is people like you who inspire me to keep writing about fashion, my day and my loves and hates. Without you, this blog would be nothing.

Please feel free to leave a comment - I love reading them and checking out your blog!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

come and gone

so new years has come and gone, i've drafted a million resolutions and broken pretty much every single one of them. it's really quite disappointing .. I won't even bother boring you with the details

my brother starts school in a few days and I have another month of holidays, it sounds like it would be so much fun but in actual fact i just really, insanely miss school. i miss the routine, the effortless friendships, the nagging of my teachers, knowing where everything is.

i really really miss school. I'll never have to wear that green uniform again, nor be forced to tie my hair up and pull my socks up. never never never. i should be happy , elated but i'm not.

What am I going to do myself for another month!? I always dreamed of freedom, but what freedom is there? I keep saying if I had this, if I do this then freedom will come. It's. not. coming.
Maybe, those teenage years spent in routine at school was freedom,





and this is captivity.

3 comments:

Judith | Juudithhome said...

kaz, darling you're back! Oh I really missing you! How are you?
And what are you doing now? 'cause you don't have to school anymore.

tell me everthing! (:

But you're not so happy! it's a pitty!

Lots of love,

Claireeee ;D said...

This was everything I've been thinking for the last week. Inspired. xoxox

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back to my school days :) they were the best ever :) the rebellious freedom to say whatever and do whatever without giving a care to the world , next thing you know responsibility will be right around the corner .

p.s thanks for the comment , Im just going through ups and downs at the moment and its to do with a guy :( this is the reason why I would like to go back to being a teenager again .