HUGS!

A big THANK YOU for visiting my blog, it is people like you who inspire me to keep writing about fashion, my day and my loves and hates. Without you, this blog would be nothing.

Please feel free to leave a comment - I love reading them and checking out your blog!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

winters fast approaching....

.... and I'm sooo glad I've been saving photos from lookbook because now i know what's been in fashion, what looks hot and what's just not!
any advice on what I should invest in girls?Here's my need list at the moment* leather jacket... I REALLY hope I find one this season!
perhaps something in this style?
* military style jacket along the lines of...

*skivvy - I think it's shaping up to be a long winter!

*basic tops in nice designs

*leather fingerless gloves *boots - flats and heels
studded boot :)
* bag - for uni; ideally this would be purrfect but I don't see this happening so I'll have to keep looking...

Hermes Birkin Bag

any tips on winter fashions would be fabulous!! send me your thoughts! i love hearing them and PLEASE feel free to let me know if you think i'm on the wrong track, i'd much rather know NOW before i BUY it than later when i feel like a dork! :P

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey ^_^ I love awkward silences whether its with close friends or friends you just meet. It reminded me of the day I had with my mate Rebel and we had this complete awkward silence for what felt like forever and we just looked at each other and smiled and that was the sweetest moment ever because you could tell we were both racking through our brains for something to say. The hardest parts of friendship are just the funniest sometimes. But most would argue if you were true friends there would be no silence, but sometimes thoughts just give up and we end up sitting there in awkward silence which are actually comfortable silence.

Bluefemme said...

I think a leather military jacket is awesome. I'm looking for one too!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

feeeee said...

haha karen you cutie!
well i was just in spain in their winter, and i reckon over the kneee high boots are going to be huge :)
just my two cents!
haaa xxxxx